The By-Faith List of 2012

 


12 days into 2012.
Somehow, I feel a lot like chopsuey or salad bowl for this year (chopsuey/salad bowl; my alternative adjective for mixed emotions)--because despite of the plans I laid down for myself, there's uncertainty that lies ahead--if you think about it, every year's an uncertainty ahead. 


Except if you know for sure that God holds your life, and knows every details of it like the palm of His hands. So when there are days I wake up and I feel the certain vegetable-mixed feeling, God reminds me:

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)


And then I stop fidgeting, because if God is certain that this year's just going to be fine for me, what's there for me to worry about?


Hence, the confidence and boldness that I have to write down the things I'm believing for this 2012. I've prayed  about this list before I started enlisting them--bearing in mind that I ask God's will first to happen in my life.

Here's my list! Please pray, and believe with me that each one of these will be answered before this year ends.


Family:
1. To be able to move to a better home (2BR, Mandaluyong or Manila area)

Relationships:
1. New friends (as in not just acquaintances, but deep-rooted relationships)

Spiritual:
1. Understand grace and mercy more
2. To be threshed of character traits not honoring God, be pruned of unfruitful branches (relationships, extracurricular activities, etc.)
3. To honor God more in the workplace
4. A next level of walk with God

Church:
1. To be able to contribute more to the church (financially, volunteer ministry)

Career:
1. Graduate school (wisdom in finding the right Master’s Degree, and the right school for 2013)

Skills:
1. Practice photography this year
2. Improve singing voice
3. Take up Voice lessons and/or acting workshop
4. Instrument lessons (keyboards and/or acoustic guitar)
5. Practice sketching
6.1.  A breakthrough for my blog in the blogging industry
6.2. Hence, to write regularly this year (at least, once a week)
6.3. To finally find a topic I’m best at writing about

Material:
1. Support family financially
2. New laptop before this year ends (Macbook pro, 15”)
3. Raket opportunities (in Events)
4. D-SLR or point-and-shoot camera (in relation to the skills faith goal)
5. An iPod Nano New Generation. (White. With wristband/watchband accessory and headset.)
6. Travel this year (Particularly to Australia, Indonesia and Singapore – outside the country – and Sagada – locally)

Consider Abraham: He believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness. (Galatians 3:6)
Therefore, the promise comes by faith... (Romans 4:16)
And this is my prayer for you, that you discover God's will for you this 2012, and know that His will is good, pleasing and perfect.

A blessed 2012 to all of us! By the way, what are you believing God for this 2012? 

Comments

  1. awww.. great faith goals!! :)

    GOD is ABLE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Meggie!

    Thank you! I wanna see yours, too! :) E-mail me, please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sige sige!! :)) Ours is similar to a certain extent.. :)) pero it's still greeaaat! hahaha email you ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Must Read