Facing the Book (An Open Letter 2)

Dear God,

I want to share more with You. I hope that our conversation thread--YM, BBM, Facebook thread--will go on like forever.


I know You know me more than I do; I know you see, hear, feel what goes on in my head. Sometimes it's a bit shameful, embarrassing that you get to see the filthy thoughts of my head even if I try to hide it. Nonetheless, I want all that I am to be a public profile to You. It's pointless to hide all of it, right? So why not share every moment with You? I want every recorded memory of mine will have You tagged in it, and that I will not be ashamed to have everyone see every moment freely--no restrictions.


Won't it be easier for me to live a life that my profile says, In A Relationship With Jesus, and everyone will see and agree, leave a comment that says, "It's shows!" than pretend to have a relationship and people will say, "Really?" or put up a Status It's Complicated.

And as I say all these things all the more I realize that the effort will really come from ME. It's all going to be on MY profile. You've always been open since day one, when I looked at Your profile, The Bible.


Why do I make it so hard for myself?




Love,

Lai, Lyka, Allyssa Katherine

Comments

  1. nice one, :) I guess we just don't really like looking into the book and reflecting on what we did :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Katleya!

    This is embarassing, I just saw your reply.

    This is the bread of life, it's true. Sometimes I wonder why people don't like facing the book when all their lives' simplest and craziest issues are answered by the Book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Must Read